At Unifreight Global, we embrace the opportunity to think bigger and aim higher. With strong leadership and bold vision, we are directing the future of logistics and enriching people’s lives along the way. We are also committed to fostering the best possible work environment for our people in each of our locations. The diversity and strength of our workforce are fundamental to our success. People are our greatest strength. We strive to attract and retain the very best talent the industry has to offer.
Due to the need to promote our business in the field of sea and air freight forwarding, international and domestic shipping, and logistics services (warehousing, distribution, inland transportation, customs clearance), Unifreight Global is recruiting more staffs to support our growth. Check out our recruiting positions below:
– Sales staff are assigned monthly, quarterly and annual business results. A wage agreement and additional allowance on commissions earned on sales.
– Searching for and offering international and domestic road, sea and air freight forwarding services to domestic and foreign customers.
– Search and make offers, advise customers with the needs of logistics services of the company: customs clearance services, transport of goods in the country, making C/O, storage, packaging, inspection, etc.
– Planning and implementing new customer development plans, maintaining old customers.
– Frequently visit, ask, provide useful information/solutions to customers to strengthen relations and promote business.
– Offer and negotiate with customers about the price and terms in the contract.
– Responsible for customer debt.
– Continuously update the import-export market, competitors, prices, potential business opportunities.
– Weekly report on sales activities, customer feedback and market information.
– Closely coordinate with the business units, ensuring customer consultation and coordination to carry the goods in accordance with the process and procedures, provide the best logistics and logistics solutions for customers, term cost incurred due to errors.
– Graduated from University of Foreign Trade, Economics, Commerce, Transportation, Business Administration, Marketing, Law, College of Foreign Economic Relations, College of Finance, Customs or the College with training in Foreign Trade – International Transport – Logistics.
– At least 1 year working experience in freight forwarding, logistics, or other related businesses with good relationship with import-export companies and investment companies.
– Have basic knowledge about foreign trade, transport – insurance, international payment.
– Good knowledge of the current market and industry.
– Foreign language: English, knowledge of Chinese would be an advantage.
– Computer proficiency.
– Have a passion for work, discipline, responsibility, ability to plan, work independently and in the team.
– Good communication skill
– The ability to persuade, negotiate, solve problems and create relationships.
Please send your cover letter and resume to:
UNIFREIGHT GLOBAL JSC:
440/30 Nguyen Kiem Street, Ward 3, Phu Nhuan District, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
Tel: (+84) 28 3547 2572
Fax: (+84) 28 3547 2576